I would distribute my magazine both in-store and through a mail subscription. In grocery stores, book stores, and convenience stores I would sell my magazine. More importantly, however, I would also distribute my magazine online. Because of the stressed importance of social media, especially with the younger generation, it is imperative that content is available on all social platforms.
Because my target audience is teens and young women, it may be easier for them to subscribe online, so a subscription for an online copy of the magazine would be made available for a price. It would, however, be free to subscribe to my website's email list. The magazine's website would have content that is similar to the content from the magazine itself.
This plan for distribution would be most effective because the utilization of the various social media platforms would make content easy to access. It would also make the content relevant in the eyes of young viewers who have grown up on the internet.
No comments:
Post a Comment