Most of the feedback I received from revisions was positive; everyone really liked my first table of contents page (also my favorite page of my magazine) and my use of cutting people out of images to place them in boxes was also well received. I am surprised that my last page is acceptable, I thought it would be too short, but my teacher says it is fine.
However, the constructive feedback was mainly that I needed to add length to the first page of the article spread, which I agree with. After seeing what everyone else has done on their magazine, I realize that I need to add more words. I also need to make the background pages of my article white to make it less costly to print. The last critique I received was that I need to clarify the background of my pages, which I also agree with, but I need to learn how to do it.
Despite there being no page limit, my teacher says that I need to remove one of my table of contents pages to keep the page number down to four, so I guess I will take out the second table of contents page. On my cover page, I am going to change it so the photo retains its original background; it will no longer be a cutout of my friend, Alexa. I am also going to reedit the other cutouts in my magazine to clarify their outline, and I may re-shoot the skate park images with a better camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment