I have decided to make my project a magazine. I made my decision based on what I thought I would have more fun doing.
Doing the magazine would be fun for me because I enjoy photography and writing. I am very excited to edit the layout of my magazine and the phitographs I take. It may, however, be difficult or lose my models and get them to do what I want- assuming I even use models for my magazine.
I also chose to do a magazine because I belive that it would be easier to create a high quality magazine than a high quality film; creating a high quality film would require high sound, video, and acting quality- all of which are near impossible for me to achieve because of the limmited equipment and personal I have access to. Because of my perfectionist nature, I cannot make something lacking excellence. And, because the biggest difficulty of making a magazine would be camera quality and model quality, I project it will be easier to make an aesthetically pleasuring magazine than a great film.
No comments:
Post a Comment