Friday, February 7, 2020

Marketing Plan

Based on the research of the other magazines I have done, an Instagram account would be necessary for an effective ad campaign. Similar to Vogue's Instagram account, I would upload editorial fashion posts that reflect the fashion of my target audience: female teens and young adults. On Instagram, I would also use ads to market my magazine. I would utilize ads to advertise my magazine on Snapchat, and Youtube; as well, I would make accounts for both of those platforms and post content related to the magazine.

Other types of advertisements that I could utilize are billboard ads. I like this idea because it shows people how serious a product is; anyone can advertise online. Because young people use apps to listen to music more than the radio, I would advertise on Spotify, a music distribution app.

The only other print advertisement I would use is a coupon inside of my magazine to promote subscriptions. I first saw this in a Vogue magazine and Immediately wanted to buy a subscription.


No comments:

Post a Comment