Because I plan to have a print magazine, I must first have a publisher and distributor. They will send my magazine out to book stores, grocery stores, convenience stores, etc. for people to view and physically buy. I would start locally in the US, and eventually expand to Europe, then eventually to non-English-speaking countries. (I would start with only English-speaking countries because that way we would only have to print one copy of the magazine.)
I would also create social media accounts on various platforms. The common trend seems to be an Instagram account, a YouTube account, Facebook, and a Twitter account. With constant updates to all platforms, people would never be in need of any digital content. I would post platform-specific posts to Instagram and YouTube (photos and videos respectively), but I would post links to my website to the other two.
The website, like all other magazine websites, would have a popup that offers print and digital subscriptions, and the offer to subscribe to an online newsletter. These would give way for the opportunity for people to access content in any area: print or any kind of digital.
After broadly increasing my reach, I would start making magazine editions in different languages and sell them to non-English-speaking countries. This would then necessitate more social media platforms that are specific to certain regions in the world. This reach of magazine distribution ensures that all readers have access to content.
No comments:
Post a Comment