This flat plan shows the titles of articles that I would write about in my magazine, it also includes what types of sponsors and ads it would have.
One of the articles that would be in here is Going Goth! The title is a reference to the catchphrase from the show Danny Phantom, something I used to watch all the time when I was younger. This is a reference to one of the main characters of the show, a goth girl named Sam Manson. The article would be about modern goth fashion but would reference icons like Sam.
The article titled Legendary Pranks is about safe and fun pranks that anyone could pull on friends or family. This article is a homage to my mother, the best prankster alive, who managed to become famous in college for her activities. In this article, I would interview different pranksters for their input and experience, along with the funny stories they have to tell.
Another article, School Clubs You Should Join, outlines different ways students can participate in their school, including how to join a club, how to start a club, and what clubs look good on resumes. It would also include different ideas for clubs to start.
My personal favorite article, however, is Who is Your Franksona? The word "Franksona" is referring to illustrator, Lisa Frank. Famous for her use of bright colors, she sold designer school supplies adorning her art in the nineties and early 2000's. Frank used a set of Characters on her pieces, each with their own look and personality. A few months ago I found all of the official character profiles so my friends and I spent HOURS fighting over who matched with what character (I am Surfer Girl), thus the "Franksona" was born. This article would be a quiz to tell you what official Lisa Frank character you would be.


No comments:
Post a Comment